Plastic pollution is one of our oceans greatest threats. Within 30 years there could be more plastic than fish in the ocean, and millions of marine animals are harmed by it every year.
By becoming a CleanSea Guardian you will be part of protecting marine life and creating a clean future for our oceans. As a CleanSea Guardian you will fund our removal of 1 kilo (2 pounds) of harmful trash from the ocean and coastline every month!
What you get
- A CleanSea Guardian bracelet. (When starting the subscription)
- Remove 1 kilo (2 pounds) of harmful trash from the ocean every month!
- A notice of when and where your monthly kilo has been removed.
- A new seasonal CleanSea bracelet every 4 months. (Sent in April, August and December)
- Our monthly progress report about how your support is making an impact, how much trash we have removed together and our plans for the future.
- Be part of the mission to shape a clean future for our oceans!
To get a CleanSea bracelet that fits you just right, not too tight and not too loose, we recommend you choose a size that is 1.5 - 3 cm longer than your wrist measurement. For example, if your wrist measurement is 17 cm, you should choose S (19 cm).
Wrist measurement: Bracelet size:
12-15 cm. XS (17 cm)
15-17,5 cm. S (19 cm)
17,5- 19,5 cm. M (21 cm)
19,5-21 cm. L (22,5 cm)
21-22,5 cm. XL (24 cm)
Unsure what size is best for you? No problem, if the bracelet does not fit you can exchange it for free so you get a bracelet that fits you perfectly :)
We offer free delivery on all orders of CleanSea bracelets worldwide.
Carbon Neutral Delivery Sweden: 2-5 business days.
Carbon Neutral International Delivery: 4-10 business days.
Together with the organization Runnint Tide, we neutralize the carbon emissions from all our deliveries by growing kelp in the ocean. And by the way, our packaging is 100% plastic free and made with the lowest possible environmental footprint ;)